cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sending a call variable to Cisco Finesse and giving it a name in Finesse admin.

pmd4332
Level 1
Level 1

When a user selects a menu item. I want to attach a variable so I can see it in Cisco Finesse. I am running UCCX 10.6 with Cisco Finesse desktop. I want to be able to say based on that a caller entered a menu selection to say what type of call is ringing thru to one of the agents. based on a selected digit from the menu. Thoughts?  Set Enterprise Call Info? perhaps?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

Thats correct, set enterprise call info is what you will use for this scenario.

In your case, let say you have a menu option, once the user selects one you can use a set step to set the outcome of what you want to see on Finesse. Once you set that variable after the option, then you will go into Set Enterprise call information and select ether one of your variables or create a custom variable to display the information of the set variable and then it will be passed to Finesse. 

Then you will be able to go to your Call Variable Layout and ensure the selected variable is being displayed or is selected as part of the displayed call variable for the agent.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

Thats correct, set enterprise call info is what you will use for this scenario.

In your case, let say you have a menu option, once the user selects one you can use a set step to set the outcome of what you want to see on Finesse. Once you set that variable after the option, then you will go into Set Enterprise call information and select ether one of your variables or create a custom variable to display the information of the set variable and then it will be passed to Finesse. 

Then you will be able to go to your Call Variable Layout and ensure the selected variable is being displayed or is selected as part of the displayed call variable for the agent.

Thanks for the feedback, I am a bit rusty in UCCX. I will build a script tomorrow and i wanted to get some type of info before i proceeded.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: