Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am running version 11.6 UCCX and need to update the password for the uccxhruser as, if it was ever set, no one previously in my position recorded it. From what I can tell, a password change of the uccxhruser account would automatically update for U...

ashlynb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded from UCCX 10.6 to UCCX 11.6.1   If I run a report in CUIC, it shows the dates in the correct Australian format DD/MM/YYYY.                     When I export them it also shows in the dates in the DD/MM/YYYY format:              ...

CUIC Date Format - Screen.JPG CUIC Date Format - Export.JPG CUIC Date Format - Schedule.JPG

I have had two instances of users unable to sign into Finesse after restarting their PC from a freeze.   The user's are signed into Finesse and working fine, but for an unrelated reason their PC freezes. After restarting the PC they go to sign into F...

kely by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all! I have a question about the usage of XMPP. I am trying to connect to XMPP via TCP, it works but when I connect with an agent's agentID and password I can subscribe only to this user's node, it doesn't "see" any others. I tried to make t...

Tim1983 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning all,   I have a customer that wants the following:    To see where the longest wait time is and then correlate how many agents were taking calls and available.   Is this possible to obtain this using a standard historical report or how would ...

JonesR by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes