cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Set a Peripheral Variable with Call Type Name

corymcn
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to set the Peripheral Variable in an ICM script to be the EnterpriseName of the Call Type?

I see that there is an option of setting it to the Call Type ID.

I am on UCCE version 12.5.

2 Replies 2

Hi, can you outline your use case/issue? Typically people are doing it the other way around, using the Peripheral Variable to set the call type name.

Also, are all of your scripts built already and this is something you're trying to retrofit in for instance? I ask because depending on your situation you could do a lookup in CVP for instance and do it that way, but may be too cumbersome vs. what you're looking to accomplish.

ritdesai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@corymcn along with @bill.king1 share us the use case that you are trying to achieve by setting to have call-type name for peripheral Variable.

basis ur title i think 2 questions;

1. are you saying to use Peripheral Variable along with calltype name e.g. "Peripheral Variable 1 CiscoSalesCT"

2. are you saying to have Peripheral Variable store Call Type Name. e.g. Peripheral Variable 1 store "static or dynamic" as @bill.king1  mentioned in first sentence.

this are the 2 possibilities which comes to my mind. if other than my understanding, please specify.

thanks and regards,

Ritesh Desai.

thanks and regards,
Ritesh Desai
Please mark useful if it helps you. Mark answered if it is answered.