Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CAD & Java 6

I'm looking for assistance on getting the current Java 6 update 65 for our Windows CAD Agents.  Right now our older Java 6 Update 51 fails our desktop security scans.  Can anyone tell me where to get the most current JAVA JRE 6 update 65Thanks

Hi Team, Last night I've tried to check the survey script that I made, the survey script works well, the call will be directly transferred to the survey script after the agent presses the end call option. But the survey data comes in randomly, someti...

Hello,I have implemented this CallBack feature in the UCCX 12: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/unified-contact-center-express/214522-configure-custom-script-for-callback-fea.html however we need pass the CallerID from Script...

Hi all,We have a cluster between Singapore and Hong Kong, used to be over MPLS circuit but we have removed it and now it is on a 50Mb internet link. We have noticed agent log out several times a day at the same time, likely problem I think is due to ...