Views
Helpful
Replies

Set enterprise call info when using a Call Redirect Step

Robert Dawson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks

I've been using the Set Enterprise Call Info step for a long time, and have noticed that the fields are not being set when a Call Redirect Step is used to transfer the call to another UCCX trigger. 

It works fine when redirecting to numbers outside UCCX, but only seems to fail when it's redirecting the call to another UCCX number.

Reactive debugs show the step being used and the variables being used have the correct values, but when running a report in CUIC we see nothing. 

It was working at some point on one of our much older legacy scripts which suggests it's something in our control but nothing is jumping out at me. Any advice? 

3 Replies 3

I always use the redirect step to send the call to something outside of UCCX. So based on that assumption what you're explaining makes sense as the redirect initiates a new call. I'm actually surprised this even worked before. More than likely you've hit a bug if it has stopped working and you've upgraded recently. I would confirm with Cisco though.

david

Robert Dawson
Level 1
Level 1

Ahh figured it out. On our new box I'm setting the enterprise variables after the call has been redirected successfully, causing them to be set in the next sequence in error. 

RobertDawson_2-1673544159105.png

Just needed to set them before the redirect step and working as expected. 

RobertDawson_3-1673544202966.png

Today I Learned that this will actually preserve the data. Glad you posted the answer +5

david