Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We got one requirement from customer regarding the UCCX outbound campaign related.Is there any option to make Dialer can assign a single agent based on the customer number.using our third party application we can send agent details, but want to know ...

Team, I am looking to build a report or find something that shows me the daily average for calls in waiting. The screenshot attached is the live metrics. So anytime all of our techs are unavailable/oncalls etc. The client goes to that "waiting queue"...

Hello, my customer is using Cisco Unified Inteligence Center version 12.0(1) and they want to customize Call Detail Report to make that the field SkillGroupSkillTargetID shows a name or descriptions instead of a numerical Id.First of all, is that pos...

Hi there, Is there a possibility of changing the timer in which a chat comes in through Cisco FInesse/Social Miner? I have a customer who recently was cutover to Cisco Finesse 12.5 and they would like more time for an agent to accept a chat? Is this ...

Hey Guys, I have a few call studio apps where we make a subdialog http call to an external vxml application. All works good in an ideal scenario. However, in odd-ball scenarios where caller hangs up mid way and didn't give the VXML app time to proces...

What is the difference between the following similiarCallDispositions:  28          'Blind Transfer'  30          'Conferenced'  31  'Duplicate Transfer' and Peripheral Call Types:                4  'Blind Transfer'                12  'Consult'      ...

jboresta by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes