Views
Helpful
Replies

SM CCB Reporting Issues

tmessenger
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! 

We are using SM based CCB in our 12.5 UCCE environment.  The CCB process is working without issue, and we can report on qty of handled calls from a Call Type perspective in CUIC; however, we do not see the calls for the CCB SG in the Agent based reports.  I do see "%Active" time for agents in certain intervals for the CCB SG, just no other data.  

Any ideas, or thoughts on where to begin troubleshooting this?  Or is this just how SMCCB works since it initiates the outbound call to the caller from the agents phone after playing the recorded info? 

5 Replies 5

I've not used SM CCB, but check to see if you see the calls in the Answered (as opposed to the Handled) field in the reports you're looking at. We ran into that with another callback application.

Also, do you see calls if you look at skill group reports (not agent-based)?

Hi Billl, 

The only data within the CCB SG on an agent based reports is the "%Active".   Within a Call Type report, I do see all the typical data, as well as on the Call Type Skill Group reports.  Only the agent based reports are missing the data, which is what my customer is asking for.  

When you say the agent reports don't have it, which ones? For instance, did you/someone load both the CCE_AF_Historical and the CCE_TR_Historical ones? I know that sounds basic but have seen instances in the past where for whatever reason all report weren't loaded into CUIC.

Hi Bill, 

I was running the stock 12.5 CUIC agent based reports.  I did attempt using a CCE_TR_Historical Agent Skill Historical report, and it does show data for the CCB SG assigned Agent in the "Internal" column and the "Internal Time", but nothing in the Handled column.  

Right, so you're probably running into the situation I outlined earlier that happens in some situations with the dialer as well, those calls only show as handled, they will not show as answered.
Check out this defect for instance for more detail.
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwa96527

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: