cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Social Miner UCCX Chat agent availability

dsemmler
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,  I am looking at integrating a virtual agent into UCCX web chat.  the scenario is as follows:

Customer is asking the virtual agent questions and gets to a point were they need to escalate to a live agent.  the Virtual agent checks for the availability of a live agent before offering them a web chat,

Is there a way through social miner API's or UCCX API's to asceratin if an agent is logged in or ready in a chat CSQ ?

any help appreciated, Darren

19 Replies 19

Hi - any update on the target release for this functionality - EWT for Chat agents?  I do not see it in the 11.6 Priorities.

Thanks

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

This is coming post 11.6, we plan to provide position in queue or EWT which is yet to be finalised.

One key enhancement that is coming in 11.6 is defining Business hours for Chat which lets customer know the chat unavailability via the chat widget.

Regards,

Ratish

I honestly can't believe that this wasn't done right when the chat was released. The webex chat had nice features like that already. I will be at Cisco Live on Monday. Hopefully you will have some additional announcements with this product.

Thanks.

Has agent availability for chat been added as yet?  I'm looking at version 12.5 and I can't see it in the application or guides.

We are developing agent availability or EWT for chat agents as api which can be used for this purpose, this is planned to be addressed post 11.5.