cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSO for Finesse in global deployments

scottthoden
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco documentation states "Remote PGs are not supported for single sign-on", I would like to know the specifics of why, is this a Cisco limitation due to some interaction between the agent and the CIM or the remote PG and the core data center or something else.  Surely major global contact centers using UCCE 11.5 have a way for their Finesse agents to log in using SSO and don't have some hybrid model where agents local to the CIM are using SSO and other global agents use Active Directory login to applications, right?  Anyone know how to fix this limitation?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott,

I was told that this limitation has been removed starting 11.6. I did not find any workarounds for this.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I do not know the reasoning for this limitation, but I will try to find out if there is any workarounds.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott,

I was told that this limitation has been removed starting 11.6. I did not find any workarounds for this.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: