Views
Helpful
Replies

Standalone Application Builder (SAB) X IDE Deploy

ulissesnairne
Level 1
Level 1

Hi !

I am starting to work with Standalone Application Builder (SAB - command line), but I am with a problem. When I realized deploy by IDE (Call Studio) to work fine but when I try by command line I received this message error in the logs:

!SESSION 2017-07-21 10:42:19.395 -----------------------------------------------

eclipse.buildId=M20120208-0800

java.version=1.7.0_67

java.vendor=Oracle Corporation

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US

Framework arguments:  -application com.audiumcorp.studio.offlineappbuilder.Standalone Application Builder C:\Desenvolvimento\Java\workspace\eclipse\cisco-callstudio-11\workspace-trunk-novo-svn\xxx\xxx\cisco\ C:\Deploy\applications

Command-line arguments:  -clean -debug -data .\workspace -application com.audiumcorp.studio.offlineappbuilder.Standalone Application Builder C:\Desenvolvimento\Java\workspace\eclipse\cisco-callstudio-11\workspace-trunk-novo-svn\xxx\xxx\cisco\ C:\Deploy\applications

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2017-07-21 10:42:20.025

!MESSAGE The -clean (osgi.clean) option was not successful. Unable to clean the storage area: C:\Cisco\CallStudio\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 10035 2017-07-21 10:42:25.750

!MESSAGE The workspace exited with unsaved changes in the previous session; refreshing workspace to recover changes.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2017-07-21 10:42:37.928

!MESSAGE Application error

!STACK 1

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.DefaultElement.getSchemaTypeInfo()Lorg/w3c/dom/TypeInfo;" the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/xerces/impl/xs/opti/DefaultElement, and the class loader (instance of <bootloader>) for interface org/w3c/dom/Element have different Class objects for the type )Lorg/w3c/dom/TypeInfo; used in the signature

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaDOM.reset(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaDOM.<init>(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaDOMParser.startDocument(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.startEntity(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.startDocumentParsing(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaParsingConfig.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaParsingConfig.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaDOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getSchemaDocument(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.findSchemaGrammar(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.audium.thirdparty.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:454)

at com.audium.thirdparty.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:811)

at com.audium.thirdparty.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:790)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.webservices.model.WSDLFile.parseAndValidateWSDLFile(WSDLFile.java:548)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.webservices.model.WSDLFile.<init>(WSDLFile.java:441)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.model.config.WebServiceConfig.loadWSDLFileFromCache(WebServiceConfig.java:497)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.model.config.WebServiceConfig.fromXML(WebServiceConfig.java:826)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.model.callflow.WebService.fromXML(WebService.java:288)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.xml.XMLUtilities.fromXML(XMLUtilities.java:310)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.xml.XMLUtilities.fromXML(XMLUtilities.java:304)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.xml.XMLUtilities.fromXML(XMLUtilities.java:295)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.model.callflow.CallflowReference.loadPage(CallflowReference.java:496)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.model.callflow.CallflowReference.loadCallflow(CallflowReference.java:449)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.model.callflow.CallflowReference.loadCallflow(CallflowReference.java:381)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.validate.ProjectValidater.getCallflowReference(ProjectValidater.java:212)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.validate.ProjectValidater.init(ProjectValidater.java:396)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.validate.ProjectValidater.doValidation(ProjectValidater.java:363)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.builder.core.validate.ProjectValidater.doValidation(ProjectValidater.java:355)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.offlineappbuilder.OABEntry.validateProject(OABEntry.java:321)

at com.audiumcorp.studio.offlineappbuilder.OABEntry.run(OABEntry.java:123)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)

at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.callMethodWithException(EclipseAppContainer.java:587)

at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:198)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:344)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:622)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:577)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1410)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1386)

Could help me?

10 Replies 10

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

What version of Studio do you have? And where did you get the SAB from -

was it bundled with Studio?

Cisco Communities <https://communities.cisco.com/>

>

Standalone Application Builder (SAB) X IDE Deploy

created by Ulisses n de almeida

<https://communities.cisco.com/people/ulissesnairne%40gmail.com> in

/DevNet > Customer Voice Portal/ - View the full discussion

<https://communities.cisco.com/message/263435#263435>

>

Hi !

The version of SAB is :

Cisco Unified Call Studio 8.5 (Standalone Application Builder)

(c) 1999-2010 Cisco Systems, Inc.

All rights reserved. Cisco, the Cisco logo, Cisco Systems, and the Cisco Systems

logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its

affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.

This version showed when I executed command line. The version of my IDE is

Cisco Unified Call Studio

Version: 11.5.(1)

Build id: 201608161936

Copyright (c) 1999-2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.

Visit http://www.cisco.com

About SAB I download at site in this link  https://software.cisco.com/download/special/release.html?config=e240e321412653f3c7d1040fea183288 . The exe filename is CALLSTUDIO11.5.1_ET3.exe. I am little confused because the CallStudio the version great then SAB. Is there other version do SAB?

In my programs and features the installations are:

cisco.png

Regards,

Ulisses

I would guess the issue is a mismatch in the versions. Studio 8.5 used

an older version of java (1.6 I think).

Studio 11.5 uses java 1.7

Perhaps someone at Cisco could provide you with a newer version of the SAB.

Try one of these other links, hopefully one of them is for 11.5:

The patches for SAB app is now available for 10.5, 11.0 and 11.5 Releases.

https://software.cisco.com/download/special/release.html?config=47321c3a5d24adad35bf12f1f00e9b6f

https://software.cisco.com/download/special/release.html?config=59d550e26add4a06acb9614b3fe094bb

https://software.cisco.com/download/special/release.html?config=e240e321412653f3c7d1040fea183288

Hi !

Janine,

About the link that you sent to me them are the same that I realized download two days ago. In my post I wrote the last link that you sent to me. It's is the version SAB that show in command line in my post, 8.5. I will try to install everything again. After I will post the results.

Regards,

Ulisses

The first link claims to be a patch for CVP 11.5 - I don't have

download priveleges, so I can't confirm it. Can you try it?

Hi !

I downloaded all version in the links that you sent to me. And I install all and for my surprise all are the same version 8.5. I am very curious about this. Is there one version that return same number of call studio? Other questioning  I tested SAB in others app that I have and for my surprise all generate correct, why? It's just print in console a message:

[Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Other point in this app with error the difference between is SOA consume to get some information of company. My next step to enable extras logs maybe I could found something difference. After I post here.

Janine ,

I did two test remove all Web Services elements from my app and I call SAB comand line for my surprise the build was realized with success. I did other test add again one Web Service element in my app which it was load with other URI, after I save and I tried build again then it's failed with same error of topic. I believe that I found fault of problems but I didn't understood why?

Regards

Ulisses

Are you using the Studio WebServices element? Or your own custom

element? I think with custom Java classes, you may have to store them

in a special directory for the SAB to find them. I don't really

remember, it's been a long time since I've used it. And there's not much

doc'n on SAB.

Hi !

No I am using the simple Studio WebServices element. I imported from simple wsdl URI. I don't know what's happens?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: