Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

HiAfter upgrading to CVP 11.0, we started having some problems regarding group elements and SVN version control system. When the developer checks out the code and makes some changes on pages that don't even have group elements, then tries to commit t...

isilo0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a query regarding jabberwerx events. I am able to get the notifications from jabberwerx while the user signs in , and changes the states like ready,not-ready and logout.But when I try to make a call, the finese api initiates the call.Bu...

Hi Guys,Playing around with the learningsamplegadget (but get the same behaviour in the embeddedwebapp and screenpop applications.I am trying to load a webpage and pass a variable based on specific UCCX triggers being dialled. Does anyone have any ex...

mattiep00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, it seems like there is a delay for a custom gadget to get the dialog object and its call variables. For example, on an incoming call, the OOTB call variable window displays immediately. However, it take several seconds for the dialog object t...

eric31 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me out.  I am trying to determine in UCCX reporting when an agent terminates a call verses when a customer terminates a call.We currently use Finesse to answer our calls and CUIPC.  The reporting we use is UCCX Cisco Unified Intellige...

jschwartz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I'm pretty new on CTI OS development, and i stacked on a problem. I try to create a monitor program where i can show some statistics about the agent. So i need a session and an agent object, i tried it, session is connected successfully but ...

Hello,Dose anyone know where CUCM stores the registered devices reports, the that you can get from risdb.What I would like to get is a report of registered devices form 1 hours ago, 3 hours ago and so on.How can this information be obtained?Thanks!

Hello, I use Finesse Cisco Finesse 11.5 API . I want to know how can a supervisor get the agent's password or token  when he want to change the state(logout, ready,not ready) of an agent?here is a request code for a supervisor logout the agent 713100...

Hello,I'm testing some Finesse code within a Sandbox that plays DTMF tones. I can hear the tone play at the originators end, but not at the destination end, and the same applies when I use the dial pad to enter tones. E.g.Agent001 calls Agent020Agent...

paulbibby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are developing a 3rd party Finesse application using Cisco Finesse REST APIs.Considering that this application will run on IIS with reverse proxy configured and probably a load balancer between the web clients and the two IIS servers which is t...

dev11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured Finesse to show the out of the box precision queue live data gadget. However, it does not show the email and chat precision queues. I think this is due to them using non-voice MRDs.Has anybody else noticed this? If so how I chang...