Views
Helpful
Replies

Student/Demo versions of UCCX.

David Newton
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a need to learn to create and implement a call flow script. I've read all the supporting documentation and watched all the tutorials on how to do it. However I need the hands on portion to really cement my learning and to develop a proof of concept solution. I've followed tutorials that lead me through creating a virtual server and installing UCCX and Agent and so forth. Unfortunately I get stuck at the download stage due to not having a Cisco service agreement number or some such contract. So I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there not a way for students and/or people learning on their own to set up the required lab environment to get educated?

2. Assuming I cannot get access to the lab environment to develop this proof of concept for my company, is there a portal or other such resource to locate local certified subject matter experts that are available for contract?

Much appreciated,

David

2 Replies 2

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Nope, i dont think you can download the software for learning purpose. you need to have valid contract with cisco to download and get the bootable ISOs for lab purpose.

The best way to get around this is by contacting Cisco ATP Partner and talking to them on what exactly you are looking for.

David Newton
Level 1
Level 1

It's been a while and I wanted to reply to this inquiry just for posterity. In the end I learned you can reserve a lab environment with all the Cisco products you want to learn. The lab environments are called Sandboxes and they are available on Cisco DevNet. Great stuff. Exactly what I was needing and suited my purposes very well.