Views
Helpful
Replies

subdialog invoke throws SERVER ERROR:bad_url . URI:/CVP/Server

sreekanth47
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Experts,

I have two vxml applications for say A and B. I'm using subdialog invoke cisco element to transfer application from A to B, in the element settings, for URI I've entered value as "/cvp/server?application = B " . Everything goes well perfect so far. If I suspend application B, I got error like below.

SERVER ERROR: there is no deployed application named B.

SERVER ERROR:bad_url . URI:/CVP/Server.

From the above error I understood that there is no valid application deployed, so I throws this error.

I used hot event to catch this error but hot event couldn't catch this. Can any one help how to handle this kind of errors. 

2 Replies 2

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

I would try for starters setting the "catch all" error handling to confirm you can catch this issue.

Add the below Cisco subdialog element to your first app and set "error Element" Yes.

When an error occurs it should catch it and return to ICM/UCCE.

You can set variables with it so you know it occured and handle this error within your ICM script.

cvp-studio-errorelement.JPG

Regards,

Gerry

Thank you Gerry, is there any way to handle this error in call studio application it self, rather than in ICM . I tried hot event element but it didn't able to catch the error with in the application