Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor desktop: Skill Group and skill name display

suhasloni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I am developing supervisor desktop application. I am using the ctiosdatagrid helper class for displaying agent information like agnet name, agentid, status .

Uptill now i am able to display these things based on  monitorstateAgentstate event.

I would like to also display skill group and skill name on the gird

It would be great if some one would let me know how to display these two fields in the grid and which event should be used for the same.

A sample code example would be of great help.

as of now it just displays unknown in the skill group and skill name column.

Thanks

Suhas

3 Replies 3

cpi
Level 1
Level 1

I'm making the assumption here that you want to display the Skillgroup and Skill name of the Agent.

You should be able to pull out the Skillgroup object from the agent using the "GetSkillGroups" method.

This method will return an argument array,

Agent a = null;
            Arguments s;
            String SGout;
            Arg RA;
            CilRefArg CilRA;
            CtiOsObject ob;
            SkillGroup SG;
            int SkillGroup_Number;

s = a.GetSkillGroups(); // Gets the Skill groups Associated with the Agent
            for ( int i =0; i<= s.NumElements();i++) / / loop through each element in case agent has more that one skill group.
            {
                 s.GetElementKey(i, out SGout);
                 s.GetValue(SGout, out RA);
                CilRA = (CilRefArg) RA;
                CilRA.GetValue(out ob);
                SG = (SkillGroup)ob;  // End result is the Skill Group Object for this element. From here you can get all the data about the specific agent's SKill Group

}

This is a very rough example, the best place to get this information is in the  CTIOS development Guide

Hope this helps a little

Thanks for the reply.

Could you pls let me know as to on which event this method should be called.

Regards

Suhas

Check the ctios developer guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ctios/ctios7_0/developer/guide/cti70dev.pdf.

It contains details for each event and what data is provided.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: