cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

supervisors answer calls

ahmed ismail
Level 1
Level 1

i need my supervisors to answer calls when the agents are all unavailable.

This is with UCCX version 7.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ahmed,

As per the report and your last reply.

If the supervisor has the competency as 4 (and agents have it as 5) he (the supervisor) should not be the part of the CSQ because as per the screenshot ( Competence Level:5;Weight:1;Order:1 ) the minimum competency required to be in that CSQ is 5.

Can you increase the competency of all agents to 6 and for supervisor to 5 and test the same?

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Chuck

Please rate helpful posts and identify correct answers.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Put the supervisors in the skill that the CSQ uses. Assuming you are using Most Skilled the supervisor should be set with a low Competency Rating such that all agents are offered the call first. The supervisor can then go Ready whenever they want to take calls.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

the supervisors already in the CSQ of the users skilled and  Competence Level for the super visors are "4" and for user is "5" but calls stay in que and never go to the supervisors.

Hi Ahmed,

Can you "open a printable report" by going into the CSQ and make sure supervisor ID is listed in as a resource?

Regards,
Chuck

that is my report

hussain ajlan is my supervisor and he is in the resources

Hi Ahmed,

As per the report and your last reply.

If the supervisor has the competency as 4 (and agents have it as 5) he (the supervisor) should not be the part of the CSQ because as per the screenshot ( Competence Level:5;Weight:1;Order:1 ) the minimum competency required to be in that CSQ is 5.

Can you increase the competency of all agents to 6 and for supervisor to 5 and test the same?

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Chuck

thanks you were very helpful