Views
Helpful
Replies

Testing different time of day outcomes on script

chrismalone07
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there a way of running the reactive script debug and manipulating the time so that you can fully test the outcomes of the different time of day conditions?  For example I have a script that has a different set of conditions after midnight, rather than waiting until midnight to fully test this is there away you can make the script beleive that it's this time in order to fully test these outcomes?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You cannot play with the time as it picks this up from the server. However, you can play with the action for sure to make sure the scripting logic had been configured properly. What I mean by this, for example you have configured

Calls should go to agents if someone calls between 10 AM - 5 PM and should go to Voicemail if someone calls after 5 PM then you can simply reverse the condition that calls should got to Voicemail if someone calls between 10 AM - 5 PM and vice versa. By doing this, you will ensure that the logic had been applied successfully and the action will indeed work when the actual time of day implements.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Hepful Posts -

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You cannot play with the time as it picks this up from the server. However, you can play with the action for sure to make sure the scripting logic had been configured properly. What I mean by this, for example you have configured

Calls should go to agents if someone calls between 10 AM - 5 PM and should go to Voicemail if someone calls after 5 PM then you can simply reverse the condition that calls should got to Voicemail if someone calls between 10 AM - 5 PM and vice versa. By doing this, you will ensure that the logic had been applied successfully and the action will indeed work when the actual time of day implements.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Hepful Posts -

Deepak thanks a lot for your reply.  I thought that this may be the case, thanks a lot for confirming this.

No issues, glad that I was able to help.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: