Views
Helpful
Replies

Traffic Analysis Report Based on CSQ

learnsec
Level 1
Level 1

hy all,

one of the predefined reports on Ciso Historical Report application is the traffic Analysis Report.

the criteria of this report do not allow me to choose a traffic analysis report based on a certain CSQ, once generated all CSQ's are included in the generated report.

my question is there a way to generate this report (Traffic Analysis) for only one defined CSQ?

The "Peak Hours" parameter can't be shown else in this report, and i need to have the daily peak hour for each CSQ aside.

regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ankitaja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Traffic Analysis report is just to give you teh overall stats of the Call Center. You would not be able to get the data filtered based on CSQ.

The Traffic Analysis Report shows information about incoming calls to the Cisco Unified CCX system. The information is provided for each day in the report range and includes information about the peak hour(s) of each day.

You can choose the CSQ reports for that.

Please follow teh guide below

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx701HR_English.pdf

There are several CSQ Activity reports that you can use.

Thanks

Ankita

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ankitaja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Traffic Analysis report is just to give you teh overall stats of the Call Center. You would not be able to get the data filtered based on CSQ.

The Traffic Analysis Report shows information about incoming calls to the Cisco Unified CCX system. The information is provided for each day in the report range and includes information about the peak hour(s) of each day.

You can choose the CSQ reports for that.

Please follow teh guide below

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx701HR_English.pdf

There are several CSQ Activity reports that you can use.

Thanks

Ankita

hy inkita,

Using UCCX i can create multiple independent applications for independent users and supervisors, and it is not logic to have a peak hour for all applications together,

Each application has it is own peak hour.

Unfortunately it is bad for me to do not have the solution for this.

I checked the CSQ reports by interval and other CSQ reports, but all CSQ reports do not give me the peak hour for the CSQ.

If there still a way to do it, please advise.

Regards,