Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCC Survey Report

Has anyone figured out a way to create a live report from Enterprise Variables?  I have created a custom call variable report for a Supervisor Gadget, it shows the results of a survey, plus details of the call.  

The issue is the time delay, since it is considered a historical report, it only updates every 30 minutes.

Not very beneficial for what the customer wants in updated info.

Thanks

Don St. Croix.

2 Replies 2

Hi, 

could you please let us know what platform that you are using? is it UCCE or UCCX and the version. 

is it for post-call survey or IVR campaign? 

if it UCCE PCS, data will be stored in CVP Reporting server. So you can write a query to dig CVP Reporting server DB

or else, you can have the query based on TCD to get the call variable. this table is historical but gives relatively real time. it updates as soon the call terminates. 

Sorry not sure why the X got left off the title, this is CCX Post Call Survey Script.  I have a gadget that runs and it shows all the correct data but only updates every 30 mins, I was told by TAC that this was to be expected by Historical reports.  But does very little to meet the customer requirements.