Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I would like to know if ECE 11.6 can achieve the following:   - Can a search be saved (In EIM when a user conducts a search, the search can be saved). But in looking at ECE 11.6 (ES5), i am unable to find this functionality there. Is this some...

Hello Community,   Has anyone had success using dCloud to demo UCCX outbound IVR campaigns?   I cannot get CCX to recognize that the call is connected.   I believe the SIP configuration in CCX is incorrect.   I had to point it to CUCM just to get my ...

Hello, I know that slideshow is no more supported in UCCX 11.6 but this is really important feature for my company Is there any workaround to implement slideshow feature We tried HTML page to show it but every time I open the HTML it shows error ...

We are running Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) Seem to remember when Finesse was released that one of the new features that came was the ability for Chrome to come into the foreground on an inbound call. That does not appear to...

Hello Folks , I'm triyin to construct a new date to use it later for an if, the set today = new Date or set today = D[now] works fine,but the set new date ( today .getDate () + ( mills_in_a_day ) shows the epoch time january 1 1970. Is there sometinh...

amora1977 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have PCCE 11.6 with ECE. The customer wants to use multiple greeting/reply templates on each email queue. I can see the option to add only one greeting template per queue. Is there any way to add multiple greeting/reply for each email queue so that...