cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 10.5 All CAD Agents Disappeared on CSD

melinda.clancy
Level 1
Level 1

I have UCCE 10.5 with CAD 10.0 and CSD 10.0.  Monday all Agents showed in CSD.  Came in Tuesday, no Agents were showing.  This is on all Supervisor's, not just one.  The Skill Group - Team Skill Statistics display, but not the Agents, their statistics, or agent states.  No changes have been made.  Tuesday evening I reset the ICM/CCE/CCH service controls on PG1A and PG1B.  I also reset the CTI Manager in UCM.  I have searched and cannot find anything on why this issue happened or how to fix.  Mainly I just see information on  one agent not showing because they are in a wrong team, etc.  This is all agents on all supervisor desktops.

Any ideas would be so appreciated.

Melinda

1 Reply 1

Hi,

For testing purpose just remove agents and supervisor in one team and add it back then try.

If still, the problem persists Restart CTIOS Side A, and after some time CTIOS Side B

looks like your supervisors monitor  too many agents or skills which is causing an issue.

All details are described here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_10_5_1/Design/Guide/UCCE_BK_UBCCA467_00_ucce-design-guide/UCCE_BK_UBCCA467_00_ucce-design-guide_chapter_01011.html

“The total number of agents indicated in the following tables and figures consists of 90% agents and 10% supervisors. For example, if a table or figure indicates 100 agents, the assumption is that there are 90 agents and 10 supervisors.”

“Unified CCE supports a maximum of 50 unique skill groups across all agents on a supervisor’s team, including the supervisor’s own skill groups. If this number is exceeded, all skill groups monitored by the supervisor still appear on the supervisor desktop. However, exceeding this number can cause performance issues and is not supported.”

Also please check section: “Supervisors and Teams”

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: