Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 10.5 - CAD 10.0 and Windows 10

melinda.clancy
Level 1
Level 1

I have UCCE 10.5 and the agents use CAD 10.0

We are working on deploying Windows 10 on all desktops.  I am not able to find information on Cisco to know if CAD 10.0 is compatible with Windows 10 desktop.

Will UCCE 10.5 - CAD 10.0 work with Windows 10 desktop?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Melinda

5 Replies 5

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i don't think we support windows 10 in ucce 10.5. Please see the below compatibility matrix for the same

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCE_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_10.5(x)#Operating_System_and_Database_Requirements

Regards,

Sasikumar.

Sasikumar,

Thanks, I did look there but I only saw the chart going up to Windows 8.0.  I thought maybe, the doc was old and I just couldn't find one that said yes or no to Windows 10.0.

I will keep looking and will update if I find a definate answer.

Thanks,

Melinda

Hi Melinda,

What ever is supported by Cisco are only documented. If something is not there in the document then it is not supported.

BTW I don't see windows 10 support in UCCE 11.0 as well.

Probably you may need to reach out to TAC to get an exception .

Regards,

Sasikumar

gnanem
Level 1
Level 1

There is no plan for CAD to support Windows 10 in the future and Finesse will support Windows 10 with release 11.5.

Thanks everyone!

Not good news as I have about 50 agents that use phone agent.  Last time I visited Finesse, agents could not login with their phones.  The 50 agents have state computers and they are not on our network. 

I have a call into the Cisco Rep to see if anything can be done.  We just upgraded everything to the latest and greatest last year, which was the 10.5.

Thanks again,

Melinda