cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 7.5 how to get BHCA and Average Call Handle time?

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to do an audit of the existing UCCE system.

Can someone please tell me how to get the BHCA and Average Call Handle time for agent?

I did a SQL query against the CallTypeHalfHour table for all the entering Call Type but I'm not sure that's the right BHCA.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

18 Replies 18

Hi Geoff. I took your query and produced what I think is the BHCA by integrating over the hours:

Select Hour = datepart(HOUR,TheHour),BHCA=AVG(Calls)

From (

SELECT TheHour=convert(datetime,floor(convert(float,DateTime))) + convert(datetime,convert(varchar,datepart(HOUR,DateTime)) + ':00:00'), Calls=SUM(RouteCallDetailTo5)

FROM Logger_Meters

WHERE DateTime BETWEEN '01/01/17 00:05' AND '01/19/17 23:59'

Group BY convert(datetime,floor(convert(float,DateTime))) + convert(datetime,convert(varchar,datepart(HOUR,DateTime)) + ':00:00')

) InnerQuery

group by datepart(HOUR,TheHour)
order by datepart(HOUR,TheHour)

It gives two columns as a result: "Hour" which has the hour of the day, and "BHCA", which has the average number of calls on that hour over the date range.

What do you make of this modification?

Sergio

Hi Sergio,

Shall we use this query to calculate BHCA for getting data in hour basis, please suggest

Thanks for your support

Sure. Just remember to connect to the Logger (NOT the AW) via the SQL Studio and run this query, modifying the date range.

You could also remove the "where" clause altogether to get ALL records:

Hi Geoff. I took your query and produced what I think is the BHCA by integrating over the hours, as you were saying:

Select Hour = datepart(HOUR,TheHour),BHCA=AVG(Calls)

From (

SELECT TheHour=convert(datetime,floor(convert(float,DateTime))) + convert(datetime,convert(varchar,datepart(HOUR,DateTime)) + ':00:00'), Calls=SUM(RouteCallDetailTo5)

FROM Logger_Meters

WHERE DateTime BETWEEN '01/01/17 00:05' AND '01/19/17 23:59'

Group BY convert(datetime,floor(convert(float,DateTime))) + convert(datetime,convert(varchar,datepart(HOUR,DateTime)) + ':00:00')

) InnerQuery

group by datepart(HOUR,TheHour)
order by datepart(HOUR,TheHour)

It gives two columns as a result: "Hour" which has the hour of the day, and "BHCA", which has the average number of calls on that hour over the date range.

I've tested it and it seems to make sense.

What do you make of this modification?

Sergio