cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Agent API Advanced Search

loydv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm attempting to use the advanced search capability documented on page 20 of the 11.6 UCCE Developper Reference for the Agent API:

Advanced search parameters
There are several advanced searches you can perform on the Agent API, including supervisor, attributes,
skillgroups, team, and include and exclude (agentId).
• supervisor: (true/false) Find agents that are (or are not) supervisors.
◦q=supervisor:true Returns all agents who are supervisors.
◦q=supervisor:false Returns all agents who are not supervisors.Contact Center, 
• attributes: (attr1 & attrt2 & attr3, ...) find all agents that have all the specified attributes. Up to ten
attributes can be specified. The attribute names are fully matched.

skillgroups: (skill1 & skill2 & skill3,...) find all agents that have all the specified skillgroups. Up to
ten skillgroups can be specified. The skillgroup names are fully matched.
• team: (team1|team2|team3, ...) find all agents who belong to any of the specified teams. Up to ten
team names can be specified. The team name is fully matched.
• include: (ID1 & ID2 & ID3, ...) find all specified agents even if they do not meet other search criteria.
Each agentId is fully matched.
• exclude:(ID1 & ID2 & ID3, ...) exclude all specified agents from the results even if they meet all
other search criteria. Each agentId is fully matched.

I'm attempting to narrow down the list of agents which contain a specific attribute. Here's my query:

https://<cceadmin_address>/unifiedconfig/config/agent?q=attributes:EvenAgentRouting

I'm doing this as a GET using Postman, using the administrator user account. 

I get back a 200ok, but my list of agents is empty. I've tried double quotes and single quotes, etc... Nothing seems to work. 

Also team and skillgroup don't seem to work.

Does anyone know if this works with UCCE? Is this only implemented in PCCE? I would appreciate any and all help. 

Thanks,

1 Reply 1

loydv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For anyone else running into this, the parenthesis are required. So when I added the parenthesis around the name of the attribute it started working. 

https://<cceadmin_address>/unifiedconfig/config/agent?q=attributes:(EvenAgentRouting)

Returns the agent objects that have the attributes in the list.