Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Agent Greeting Troubleshooting

Muhammed Ashiq
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Implemented the Agent Greeting in UCCE environment. Upon testing everything looks normal except the greeting audio (not hearing to the customer or agent).

Micro App script for play greeting is invoked up on answering the call. CVP IIS access log showing specific audio is requested 

GET /en-us/app/ag_gr/5023_E.wav - 80 - 10.107.4.21 Cisco-IOS-C2900/15.5 - 200 0 0 31

CVP log stating Conference initiated and ended after playing the audio. But it is not hearing to both agent and customer.

Non production environment we have below architecture. I tried the audio in both alaw(current setup) and ulaw format.

GW to CUCM ports are already opened as per nw team.

GW/VXML (Co located)>>CVP>>ICM.

Regards,

Ashiq

24 Replies 24

I was mistaken, Disabling BIB is going to user Conference Bridge function not the expected one.

@Muhammed Ashiq wrote:

Update:

Accidently we tested the Agent Greeting setup by disabling the BIB in Agent Phone and it was working fine :). I don't know how this working as documentation clearly says BIB is required. we require the BIB function for Recording purpose also so how can we make this work with BIB turned On ?

Thanks,

Ashiq

As per document,

"If you disable BIB, the system attempts to use a conference bridge for Agent Greeting call flow and raises a warning event"

Can you clarify what you mean? You're saying that Agent Greeting worked when you disabled BiB on a phone, but if you enabled BiB on that exact same user/phone, it doesn't work?

Yes. Agent Greeting Working when i disabled the BiB on the phone.

And when you enabled agent greeting, for the same exact user and phone, and same call flow, it stopped working?

While enabling BiB it is not working. Disabling BiB working as The call was conferenced. 

When you say conferenced, do you mean delivered? In other words, caller calls in, hears IVR, selects option, is routed to agent in a Precision Queue/Skill, and is then answered?

BiB Off scenario:

Caller routed to an agent and after answering, in the phone i am seeing conferenced label (while playing the agent greeting).

I am suspecting, here the usual conference is established via a Conference Bridge of the CUCM (Media Resource) rather than BiB setup.

What version of UCCE/CVP/UCM are you using, I'd be curious if there is a defect around this, since that doesn't sound right at all.

Muhammed Ashiq
Level 1
Level 1

UCCE 11.6

CVP 11.6

CUCM 11.5

This defect isn't quite what you're experiencing, but it sounds kind of close? Do you have a TAC case open where they could compare it?
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCus54642