Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In webex contact center, one of my users is unable to accept emails or chats. When she attempts it, the accept button just spins and eventually times out and she's put into RONA. The browser console shows an error (attached) with a reason of 'Partici...

ssinden by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for feasibility to integrate Whatsapp and Facebook messenger chat with UCCX contact center setup. Chat distribution to available agent. Is this feasible, Please help with any reference documents if available, there is no mention in the CISCO ...

SINAN by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to have a prompt that will accept a string value of 4 digits and then take that string and  convert those digits to a time value.  Assuming 24 hour time format.  Then take that time and compare to the current time to decide a Time of Day ...

Hi all Our customer want to install Splunk universal forwarder version 9.0.2 Purpose : Monitioring System version UCCE 11.0IP-IVR 11.0CUCM 10.5 Installation is not confirmed yet but i think high probability of installation. So I am looking for it in ...

Hi All I have a CUCM (12.5(1)SU2) running in Mix mode however my developer colleague could not connect to the JTAPI account from his app, gets the error JTAPI error "Unable to create provider -- user connected on an invalid port". I have used the ver...

Hi, we have CUIC 12.5(1) and we would like extract from the database the default filter of the reports. From the table cuicreport we get the value of the column defaultfilterid but we don't find the table where is define the value of defaultfilterid....

CoDeC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes