Helpful
Replies

UCCE Auto-Answer tone

CoDeC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have UCCE 10.5 and CUCM 10.5

Some teams want to have the auto-answer feature with a tone.

We have enabled the auto-answer by Agent Desk Settings profile (UCCE level). It is not an option activate the auto-answer by CUCM.

We know the service parameter "Tone on Connect" but this parameter affect all cluster.

Do you know how play a tone to agents with the auto-answer feature activated? thanks.

Regards,

--

Alberto

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In my previous engagement ,we had enabled it on CUCM DN level and beep tone was heard only when agent is using headset.

We can increase the auto answer timer on service parameters to vary the number of rings before agents answers the calls if we are doing it from CUCM.

I was under impression that it mobile connect tone method should work for other agents as well.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Albert,

I do not think this is achievable for specific set of users.

Also agent has to use auto answer with  headset to use this feature and it has to be enabled on agent pg .So if all autoanswer agents are on same agent PG then i think it is doable.

You can set parameter of PlayMAConnectTone to 1 to enable it.Perhaps others can confirm if there is other ways .thanks

Hi Deepak,

thanks for your answer.

"Auto-answer with Headset" is not an option, we want to avoid that if the users call directly to agent's extension (p.e. blind transfer)  when the agent is out of its desk the call will be answered in the agent's phone.

I tested the parameter PlayMAConnectTone and doesn't work (after to change the value I restarted -Cycle and stop/start- the PG). Seem that this parameter is for Mobile Angets only. did you test it and worked for you?

Thanks & Regards,

--

Alberto

In my previous engagement ,we had enabled it on CUCM DN level and beep tone was heard only when agent is using headset.

We can increase the auto answer timer on service parameters to vary the number of rings before agents answers the calls if we are doing it from CUCM.

I was under impression that it mobile connect tone method should work for other agents as well.

Thanks

Alberto, Did you every get this to work as I have a customer with the same issue?

Hi Deepak,

thanks for your answer.

"Auto-answer with Headset" is not an option, we want to avoid that if the users call directly to agent's extension (p.e. blind transfer)  when the agent is out of its desk the call will be answered in the agent's phone.

I tested the parameter PlayMAConnectTone and doesn't work (after to change the value I restarted -Cycle and stop/start- the PG). Seem that this parameter is for Mobile Angets only. did you test it and worked for you?

Thanks & Regards,

--

Alberto