Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I appreciate what I need for this I can see in the status.bat file. But I need to monitor VXML licence usage regularly and ideally also monitor usage of apps in near real time or max in intervals for capacity planning. I know I can get this via S...

ly_36 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.I faced a problem while tried to create Report DefinitionsI have a custom Report Definitions created from "Precision Queue Real Time All Fields". This RD use Anonymous Block.And i wanted to create exactly the same. I choosed Data Source (UC...

Duplicate field exists in the Query.PNG
Malen by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a customer preparing for CCX-11-AQM-LIC going eol and have asked for pricing for the alternative in a Flex. Reading through all the documentation available it appears that Quality Manager, call recording and others are only available with ...

kellyac13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to do a UCCX call redirect to voicemail after hours.We have a route point configured on the CUCM to go to Unity with dn : #XXXX.When the call hits the call redirect. I get a 5 digit tone and ring and then " I am sorry we experiencing syst...

Hi, my company is looking at MI in more detail and  as always they are looking at IT to provide the answers rather then coming to the table with some ideas of what they want to measure on. Does anyone have a good set of reports people use? Thanks 

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently migrated contact centre users to CCX12.5 platform.One of the user acts agent role but need access to her team's reports. I granted her report permission, then she can see all other teams' members status from Finesse. I read the document a...

yixiu0317 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes