Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I hope someone can help me I have some questions about this configuration. -Is the Agent State Trace report a historical report or a real-time report? -If I activate this configuration to 15 agents, how much do the database resources increase?

Josue99 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts , Is there way we can do the EMAIL and SMS set-up on PCCE / UCCE platform , for E-Mail set-up i am aware we can use email element on IVR, like how we can use the for SMS ?  and EMAIL configuration how we can do in under LIB folder? can ...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've configured silent monitoring for a customer which is working fine. They requested that the tone be played both to the agent and customer so I set both service parameters to true. They are reporting that the tone is being played every 30 secon...

mikee2112 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I would like to discuss and brainstorm on the following situation: 1. Customer is running UCCX 12.5 with standard licensing and has the legacy Cisco WFO system for call recording. 2. Customer wants to migrate to WebEx WFO since Cisco WFO is...

I've seen a few discussion threads on the abandoned call reports, but as couldnt quite see the answer to my query here it goes.Running on latest UCCX 12.5, I'm trying to customise the Abandoned call detail report to exclude calls abandoned in the fir...

e-pudge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to check what skill a call is queuing  for in a script  with out doing a IF check  looking for a variable like "myskill" to find out what skill I need to look at  example : IF statement looking for variable :find("OC=Myskill",Call.Periphe...

We are planning a project to migrate Data Centers and UCCE servers to new locations in several steps.  We would like to use NAT at several steps in the project.  Will Finesse and UCCE work with NAT.  What are the caveats? Michael

mseebeck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team  Can you tell me the purpose of these licenses :QtyService CodeService Description25CARE-ECMU-CCX1ELICCARE-ECMU-CCX1ELIC Software Support Service (SWSS)25CARE-ECMU-LIC0ENHACARE-ECMU-LIC0ENHA Software Support Service (SWSS) Sandeep