cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Outbound: SetAgentsReadyOnResvDrop move into ACW after each reservation call

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I have a requirement to move agents into After Call Work (ACW) at the end of each outbound campaign call regardless of the result of the call. Currently agents will only move into ACW if the outbound call result is successful / connected and will move into Ready if the results is unsuccessful / not connected.

Can i make use this registry setting for this purpose? FYI, I'm using SIP dialer ;)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/User/Guide/b_ucce_outbound_option_Release_11_6_1/b_ucce_outbound_option_Release_11_6_1_appendix_0111.html

Any other method to do so if the above is not possible?

Thanks!

-JT-

3 Replies 3

The way I'm reading the docs there is no way to do it without a TDM dialer. You might want to reach out to Cisco to confirm, but the note on SetAgentsReadyOnResvDrop seems pretty clear.

david

Hi David,

Are you aware of any other method (manually / thru customization) that can move the agents into Wrap Up / Not Ready at the end of each outbound campaign (preview) calls for SIP dialer environment?

Thanks!

-JT- 

The only option I see is to create a custom gadget which is looking at the agent state and then force the agent to not ready upon reserve->ready. Seems a little crazy to do this though, maybe tell me more about your use case first.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: