cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE - Pass Global call id (PeripheralCallKey) to CAD

stamatovs
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, is it possible to pass value of PeripheralCallKey to CAD as enterprise data. How can this value be set to PeripheralVariable? Is it possible to DBLookup some real time table and get the value before reaching Queue to skill group node. I need this for outbound dialer calls.

Thank you,

Stoyan

4 Replies 4

Stoyan,

You can access the RouterCallKey and RouterCallDay variables in ICM. There's no way to get the PeripheralCallKey directly. TerminationCallDetail would be your best bet for a lookup to get the PCK, but you wouldn't be able to use the DBLookup node as the primary key for TCD is the RecoveryKey... not to mention you would have to wait until about 15 seconds after at least one call leg terminates to even do a lookup on TCD on the AW/HDS. Also, it's a bad idea to do real-time queries on the TCD, there are big performance concerns with this.

Why are you using PCK? Could another unique identifier work just as well? RCK/RCKD are readily available in ICM.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hello Jameson, I really appreciate your answer. What I try to achieve is the following: I have lets say a CRM with records with unique identifiers. On the other hand I have call recording software where I have the GlobalCallID for each recorded call. As I am passing the CRM id in BAAccountNumber I need a way to pass callid also in order to match the exact voice record with the right record in CRM.

BR,

Stoyan  

Stoyan,

Which call recording software do you use? If it has an API (CallCopy/Uptivity for example has an API), you could potentially have code in your CRM to find the recording ID for you.

If utilizing an API within your call recording is not an option, then you may be stuck with matching up information sometime after the call has ended, using SQL lookups on the TCD table.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Yes, you're right, but I should match on phone number and/or time of call, as I won't have callid in CRM.

Stoyan