cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE / PCCE What´s tasks we need delegate for OU="Cisco Root" Before install PCCE/UCCE

Daniel Bernardi
Level 1
Level 1
Staging of new Installation of UCCE / PCCE Release 11.6 When a customer was create an OU=ccenter (one level before OU=Cisco_ICM), we must delegate one user who manage this OU. The question is: What´s tasks we need delegate for this user in this OU? See PDF Step-by-Step Attached with “English Language”.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Official Staging guide is here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/Installation/Guide/ucce_b_staging-guide_11_6/ucce_b_staging-guide-for-cisco-unified_chapter_0111.html

It may not have the exact information you are looking for because its always considered that you are domain admin or has read/write permission to domain.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Hello, i would check all the tasks. but on top of my mind, the user you are delegating control to should have full level access to the OU you are delegating control for.

it should be able to create/delete objects/OU/Users/policies etc.

Thank you! Can you tell me if there is any official document from Cisco mentioning this?
What happens is that the MS AD Team are complaining about the lack of documentation about this.

Official Staging guide is here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/Installation/Guide/ucce_b_staging-guide_11_6/ucce_b_staging-guide-for-cisco-unified_chapter_0111.html

It may not have the exact information you are looking for because its always considered that you are domain admin or has read/write permission to domain.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: