Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 Inbound and outbound IVR

yoliboboo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to know if it possible to do this following with UCCX and CM:

1) user1 call to trigger number and get IVR.

2) user1 prees 9 for customer service.

3) UCCX call to customer service number and push IVR

4) one of the customer service press 1 to get the call.

my question is how can i push IVR to customer service after user1 press 9 ?

Thanks.

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

By user1 do you mean external caller or something else?

UCCX can do pretty much anything you want with built in IVR, you build out your script logic to perform actions with caller input via MENU or get digit steps.

"By user1 do you mean external caller or something else?"

Yes - external user.

when i said "one of the customer service press 1 to get the call" in step 4, i mean after the customer service answer the phone, IVR started and then they need to press 1 to get the call.

But how can i tell the script to play IVR to customer service? if i choose on editor script "make call" or "redirect" the call transfer directly and i cant play IVR on customer service side.

Thanks.

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

from the script have place call step to call your customer service trigger. the contact should be stored in separate call contact variable.

in successful step of place call, you can play IVR to your call contact of place call step.

please not you should be having loop of IVR announcement because successful state of place call step only refers to successfully placed call and not the successful resource selection.

once you have resource and he chooses one of the menu option, we can confirm we have agent on other hand.

"in successful step of place call, you can play IVR to your call contact of place call step"

How ? after successful step of place call, user1 receives the IVR but not customer service. 

Its also call to customer service but there is no IVR.

Hi,

Now the customer service receives the IVR(changed the contact of place call). but after they press "1", nothing happens.  after 3-4  sec i get "we are experiencing system errors" message.

What I need to add to script to connect the call after successful step?

OK i understood after place call we will not be able to merge the two active call contact.

i found other way to do it.

--> call hits CSQ.

--> under CSQ properties select connet to no and store the selected agent in some variable.

--> once the CSQ gets selected the call comes out selected node.

--> under selected use the get user info step to get the extension of selected agent.

--> place call step on selected agents extension and store it in different contact variable.

--> do your IVR treatment on Agents call leg and if agent chooses to connec, drop the agent call leg and use connect step to connect agent and caller.

sample script is attached.

and rate if it helps.....

Really thanks for the reply!

Another thing, there is a way to assigned fxs line to a resource ?

as per my knowledge its not possible.

And to do above script with mgcp fxs ? without CSQ.

It's possible?