cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 Outbound Preview Dialer w/CAD Client

joe.conger
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for a way to have an agent controlled Outbound Dialer.  I know the UCCX has a preview outbound dialer campaign you can setup.  I setup a test campaign and it worked as anticipated.  Is there a way for the agent to control when the are presented Outbound Preview Dialing.  It would be a blended agent that already receives inbound CSQ calls.  On demand I know the call center supervisors can assign the outbound skills upon request.  Can the agent somehow turn the Outbound Dialer on or off?  Could I write a UCCX script that alters agent skills?

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
There is no built-in ability to control this as an agent; CCX was designed with a “push” mentality for agents.
You could write a custom web application that uses the CCX Provisioning API to pull the agent in and out of the outbound CSQ(s), then give them access to that front-end.
Another option to consider is the “ % of Logged in Agents for Outbound” option to limit how many agents can be used for outbound calls.

Thanks for the information.  Do you know of any third party vendors solution that would allow me to import a prospect/customer list and then present some type of "Click to Call" functionality that the agent could use to expedite call back to the customer/prospect.  Right now we are CAD but we could certainly look to use Finesse, Jabber, or third-party option.

Joe