Upgrade from UCCX 11.0.1 to 11.0.1(SU1) is stuck.
On Install Logs.. It got stuck on Releasing Lock:
07/07/2017 15:50:18 upgrade_install.sh|Upgrade Complete -- (0)|<LVL::Info>
07/07/2017 15:50:18 upgrade_install.sh|is_upgrade_lock_available: Upgrade lock is not available.|<LVL::Debug>
07/07/2017 15:50:18 upgrade_install.sh|is_upgrade_in_progress: Already locked by this process (pid: 23350).|<LVL::Debug>
07/07/2017 15:50:18 upgrade_install.sh|release_upgrade_lock: Releasing lock (pid: 23350)|<LVL::Debug>
It seems that finished but on CLI:
admin:utils system upgrade status
Upgrade status: Installing
Upgrade file: UCSInstall_UCCX_11_0_1_UCOS_126.96.36.19901-43.sgn.iso
Upgrade log: install_log_2017-07-07.12.50.30.log
You can see also that memory usage is high:
10:36:19 up 4 days, 16 min, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
CPU Idle: 92.46% System: 02.01% User: 05.02%
IOWAIT: 00.00% IRQ: 00.00% Soft: 00.50%
Memory Total: 8062640K
Total Free Used
Disk/active 27060396K 14288468K 12497008K (47%)
Disk/inactive 27093228K 14064740K 12753240K (48%)
Disk/logging 94244060K 42678732K 46777960K (53%)
I checked iso file and it upload correctly.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.
I waited until the next day, but the state was still the same.
Finally, I decided to install it through CLI and it went without problems.
It is always recommended to perform the upgrade using CLI since when you do it through OS Admin, tomcat gets timed out and upgrade gets stuck at times due to that since tomcat is not able to recover due to the threads being in stuck/hung state.
Same thing just happened to me going from 10.6 to 11.6, so even after a year they still haven't figured out how to fix this. It took 90 minutes to get to:
10/12/2018 10:54:39 upgrade_install.sh|release_upgrade_lock: Releasing lock (pid: 32103)|<LVL::Debug>
then sat there for hours. I gave up and reboot. The subscriber did the same exact thing.