Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, Can anyone help me understanding the following concepts of CCB What is the role of survivability in ingress gateway for  CCB ? What is the role of  cvp_ccb_vxml.tcl in VXML Gateway in CCB? How does the CVP initiate Dial-out ? How do we manipul...

PCCE 10.5(1) Finesse 10.5(1) ES10 CVP 10.5(1)   SIP > GW > ICM Script > Agent 1    Agent 1 transfers to Agent 2 extension via the Finesse desktop.   Until recently we didn't have any agent transfer calls directly to other agents.  They always dialed ...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Looking for some input to understand a report.  Ran the Contact Service Queue Activity Report for a 5 CSQ's that are all part of one resource group/team.  Looking at the data I show:Calls Presented:  947Calls Handled:  823Callsl Abandoned:  94C...

Greetings All,   We've got a running, implemented setup of Finesse and regularly we have the issue where users will change their LDAP passwords and then they can't get back into Finesse for up to an hour.   Does anyone know the scenario's that cause ...

PhonesRUs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are moving the physical location of our UCCX cluster (HA pair) to another part of the country and in doing so the IP, Subnet mask  etc. will be changed for which there is plenty of information. I was wondering if it is possible to change th...

Paul Dunn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All , I try to configure Outbound IVR but when i create campaign , i can`t change the time zone in start and end time , it shows me Eastern European Time

arashad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   We are having trouble understanding amdTreatmentMode. In configuration manager, the 'Terminate tone detect' is dependend on 'Transfer to IVR route point' while on API it is not. You can select 'Terminate tone detect' as an amdTreatment...