Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi guys,   i have all new uccx and cuic 11.6 up and running. cuic is stand alone. i was able to integrate it but how do i get the report templates of uccx (the report templates usually come with cuic co-res ) to show up here on this cuic stand alone....

Hi Deepak,   When i wright this query somereason getting this error   <finesseLayout xmlns="http://www.cisco.com/vtg/finesse"> <layout> <role>Agent</role> <page> <gadget>/desktop/gadgets/CallControl.jsp</gadget> </page> <tabs> <tab> <id>home</id> <la...

want to validate my understanding on CAPF service and also require some additional knowledge.   I am getting CAPF and CallManager-trust certificate expiry alert, CAPF.pem is still valid, but CAPF-59xxxx and CAPF-0abxxxx going to expire in a week, Ca...

All,   In Detailed Call by Call CCDR reports, talktime column showing as "0" for outside hours calls for a particular region. Calls are routing to other location during off hours.    For Ex. Location A reports showing CCDR talk time values as "0" for...

Hi  I have a requirement in the existing UCCX Script where I need to find out how long the call is waiting in the script.   The call flow is like: 1. Incoming call > UCCX Script 2. Here I have configured time variable "tCallEntertime" 3. When caller ...

For UCCE 8.X can anyone share info on how exactly a transfer happens using dynamic label.  We are transferring out to 800 no and somehow the calls sent out are not matching what is being received at the other end.