cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.5 Prioity Setting Question

sniperwolf31
Level 1
Level 1

Team; I've set a hidden option for "7" once the greeting starts playing to put the user who presses 7 into a priority 10 status. For some reason it's not bumping them to the front if there is a wait in the queue. Any recommendations would be helpful Please see script attached. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

How are you confirming the caller's position in the queue? I don't see a check for that in the script, and there is no way of getting that info in UCCX Real Time or Finesse.

Probably the easiest way to know if they are being bumped to the front of the line, is to use the Get Reporting Statistics step, and then either play their position in queue via Play Prompt, or just hold it in a variable while you reactive debug the script.

Keep in mind too that, if there are any other priority 10 callers in queue at the time that you test, you will not go to the front of the line. Instead you'll be in front of all the 1's but behind the oldest 10.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

Are you assigning priority levels to other callers within the same script or other scripts? If so, what priority levels are you assigning these callers?

And, how do you confirm these results? Through the Editor via Reactive Debug or do you prompt the caller's position in queue?

Same script, priority levels are default at 5 (no special configuration), Editor & caller's position in queue. Am I missing another way to confirm if my call is getting bumped to the front of the queue? 

Actually, the default priority of a caller is 1, but I get what you're saying: it's default. Which, whether 1 or 5 is still less than 10. Just thought you'd want to know the default priority.

How are you confirming the caller's position in the queue? I don't see a check for that in the script, and there is no way of getting that info in UCCX Real Time or Finesse.

Probably the easiest way to know if they are being bumped to the front of the line, is to use the Get Reporting Statistics step, and then either play their position in queue via Play Prompt, or just hold it in a variable while you reactive debug the script.

Keep in mind too that, if there are any other priority 10 callers in queue at the time that you test, you will not go to the front of the line. Instead you'll be in front of all the 1's but behind the oldest 10.

Yep! That's a good point, Anthony. Depending on your call volume... there might be 5x priority 10 calls already in the queue. If so, you would be #6. You gotta be careful when you implement priority levels. Every customer believes they're a VIP. When someone is given priority, they bump someone down the list.

Hmmm, I know there's a command (SQL statement) you can run from CLI but Reactive Debug should be accurate. Do you have multiple scripts running? Anyone else or any other scripts assigning a priority level of 10? Most likely, you will need to post your script if you want someone to identify/resolve your problem.

What SQL command shows you active calls and position in queue? That's a sight to be seen.

They did post their script in the original post. However, when I looked at it, there was no Get Reporting Statistic step for them to see the PIQ, so I'm not sure what they saw to confirm it.

uccx-moe-queue-section.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: