Views
Helpful
Replies

[UCCX 11.6(2)] Can not create a folder on CUIC Publisher

JIMMY18
Level 1
Level 1

HI All,

I have a problem with UCCX 11.6(2). I can create the folder on CUIC subscriber but, I can not do it on CUIC publisher, and when create the report on CUIC subscriber, it can not show on CUIC publisher.

Please help to fix this.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Hi, just to clarify, you're saying when you create folder or reports on one system, they are not replicated to the other, is that correct? Or is your issue that you can't even create an item on the one system? The reason that I ask is that it points to two different types of issues. If you're creating items on one system and they aren't being reflected in the other, that could be due to a replication or sync type issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I can create folder and report on UCCX subscriber, but I can not do it on UCCX publisher although I can see the folder and report when I go to permission.

I run the command : utils dbreplication runtimestate and everything is ok.

Can you have another way to check ?

Thanks,

Jimmy.

Right, but what I mean is this. Create folder or report A on the publisher. Create folder or report B on the subscriber. Do you only see report A on the Pub and report B only on the sub?
If so, have you tried to do a Synchronize cluster to see if that gets them back in unison (done after hours)?
There are several settings that deal with the cache/synch between the two servers, so if that resolves your issue, then it might point to one of them.