Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 post call survey, file store options

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All

I´m configuring a script for a call basic survey and I need know what options there for save the responses in a file using other option (no DB or HTTP), like a txt file via external FTP or TFTP?  It´s possible?

TIA
Cristian

6 Replies 6

Is there a reason why you can't use a DB or web service? I think every other solution is going to be very limited or not going to be easy to get the data out.

david

David 

Because the customer is delaying the enabling of your SQL database service and to enable SFTP server service is more easy for me now.

TIA

Cristian

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Did you see this post from 5 years ago? It's a little old, but it might still work.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/uccx-read-write-from-to-sftp-ftp/ta-p/3147628

Hi 

I trying using write document in the local file, but I dial the button and not works and I don´t understand the syntax to create the file.

Please see the pic.

write_doc.JPG

TIA
Cristian

Do you have more than 10 survey questions? If not, you can save the results in the Custom Call Variables. My suggestion would be to do the Set Enterprise Data step after each question so that values are saved in case the caller hangs up before answering all the questions. You still need some way to extract that info from CCX reporting, but you don't have to deal with an external database or (S)FTP server.

Dear Elliot

Could you give me some example?

TIA
Cristian