cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6: Send call information to a third system...

araujo.guntin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi...

I'm a beginner in the CISCO environment; after reading many forum posts and some documentation, this is my question.

Is it possible to send the call information (callId, AgentId, caller number, etc) to a third system when the Agent accepts the call?

I'm working on a proof of concept for a new project, other considerations such as OAuth2, etc... will be included in the next step.

The call flow could continue without any response from the third server.

My question is based on what I've read about the UCCX Editor palette: URL Document, Send HTTP Response, etc

Thanks,
Pedro

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey 

I would use a Finesse workflow to do this.

Here you can trigger and event when the agents accept a call, and then make a request to an external server.

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration and Operations Guide, Release 12.5(1)SU1 - Cisco Finesse [Cisco Unified Contact Center Express] - Cisco

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hey 

I would use a Finesse workflow to do this.

Here you can trigger and event when the agents accept a call, and then make a request to an external server.

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration and Operations Guide, Release 12.5(1)SU1 - Cisco Finesse [Cisco Unified Contact Center Express] - Cisco

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Kshlerin
Level 1
Level 1

You can also access Cisco Callmanager Call Detail Records and UCCX contact center reports atht eh same time. Comstice Quartz Reporting and Analytics solution also stores Cisco Callmanager (CUCM) Call Detail Reports (CDR) so that you can access not only contact center reports but also Cisco CUCM CDR reports for additional information such as which party hung up the call and audio quality.. securitasepay.com

Thanks !