cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX : 12.5.1.10000-31 IPCC Agents Do's and Don'ts settings ?

larry.roberson
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to locate the UCCX guides that indicate the IPPC Agent line settings. Noted as the Do's and Don'ts for UCCX Agents.

1. Top my head, need to find the guide for all of the DONT's !

2. Multiple Call/Call Waiting Settings on Device XXXX1234 

3. The standard practice for Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings , I know this setting is 2 max, 1 busy... 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That information would all be in either the admin or install guide. There is some change in later version of 12.5, but for a long time "no shared dn's for agent extensions" has long been a requirement. Unless your use case a reason to do it otherwise, I would encourage you to not use shared dn's for the agent extensions. 2 max calls, busy trigger of 1, no busy or no answer call forwarding would be next. Those are the big ones that I have lived since IPCCX 3.5.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

That information would all be in either the admin or install guide. There is some change in later version of 12.5, but for a long time "no shared dn's for agent extensions" has long been a requirement. Unless your use case a reason to do it otherwise, I would encourage you to not use shared dn's for the agent extensions. 2 max calls, busy trigger of 1, no busy or no answer call forwarding would be next. Those are the big ones that I have lived since IPCCX 3.5.