Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Trying to Set Enterprise Call Info to populate Call Peripheral Variable with Date and Time call is placed in queue. This for use in Finesse using 2Ring gadgets. Can't figure a way to combine Date and Time in the Expression editor so we can populate a...

Hello,The tomcat-trust certificate - IEEU100.ieeucentral.com is expired.  It is a self-signed RSA.  I show I already have on the same node, a tomcat-trust CA-signed for IEEU100.ieeucentral.com which is not expired. This was issued by our DC.   Do I n...

UCCX / CUIC 11.6.2I am running a Call Variable report, I am filtering on a particular Application and a particular Call Variable.The Call Variable field  will be  True, False, or blank.  In CUIC,  in the Call Variable  filter I entered  True , False ...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if there is a Cisco CCB solution when moving to an SBC versus an Ingress/VXML combo gateway where the stock Cisco .tcl scripts and configuration reside for CCB to work? We are moving to an Audiocodes SBC and will no longer be using ...

Hi All, I use a few SQL queries against AWDB and the HDS already for some basic troubleshooting but Im stumped on building one that could potentially be very useful. Does anyone have anything that would/could show an Agents historical Skillset (curre...

Hello everyone, I've got a deployment with Standard (Enhanced ) agents only through flex licenses. I made a mistake of creating a supervisor and testing the login and since then my licenses are showing as out of compliance. I have since removed the s...

e-pudge by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All. Perhaps some of you were affected recently by the LUMEN toll free number outage last week. We were more reactive than I would like to be and didn't receive notification until about 20 minutes after calls stopped coming in. I wondered the b...

We have moved all the agents to UCCX 12.5 recently and getting this error on UCCX server. Can you please confirm if any other licenses have to be moved from old version. Attached is the license information from both 11.5 and 12.5 versions.  

Hi, Infra team indicating that Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS version 6 is in end of support and  all cisco applications like Finesse,CUIC,LDS,CUCM running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (64-bit) and is upgrading to RHEL 7 or 8  supported ?