cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.5 CUIC - Calls Handled By Other

Randall White
Level 3
Level 3

I am trying to understand the 'Calls Handled By Other' field in the CSQ Activity Report.

I have two very simple IVR scripts that are almost identical. One has 10% of calls in 'Calls Handled By Other', the other IVR has less than 1%.

The UCCX Reporting Guide says:

"Calls Handled By Other is the Total of the following calls:

• Calls that are queued for the CSQ, then dequeued by the Dequeue step in a workflow, then marked as handled by the Set Contact Info step in the workflow.
  • Calls that are queued for more than one CSQ and then handled by another CSQ.

This doesn't make sense for me, since I don't use the 'Dequeue' step and I only have one CSQ.

Here's a screenshot of my SelectResource step.

Any ideas on what is triggering the 'Calls Handled By Other' counter?

SelectResource.gif

 Thanks, Randy

5 Replies 5

If a contact is queued to more than 1 CSQ, it is automatically marked as dequeued in the CSQ's other than the one where it was delivered to a resource.

As I mentioned above, there is only one CSQ.

Is there an option in the queued branch to exit and leave a voicemail or something like that? That is the only thing that comes to mind.

Randall White
Level 3
Level 3

No, it is a simple loop that plays a prompt, then holds for 60 seconds.

The only way out is to hang up, or have the call answered by an Agent.

Queued.gif

If you can identify a call that got marked as dequeued, and look at the progression of the call in the ContactCallDetail table. Maybe that will provide some further information.