cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.5 fresh install error " thirdparty/cm-lib-1.0.0.0-1.i386.rpm "

manukandwal
Level 1
Level 1

While doing a fresh installation of 12.5 UCCX, we received the following error -

The installation has encountered a unrecoverable internal error. For further assistance report the following information to your support provider.

"rpm --percent -iv --replacefiles --nodes/common/rpm-archive/12.5.1.10000-31/RPMS/thirdparty/cm-lib-1.0.0.0-1.i386.rpf " failed (1).
The system will now halt.

Continuing will allow you to dump diagnostic information before halting.

Attaching the error screen shotuccx error.JPG

Does anyone has encountered the same. Is this a new bug or any workarounds already available?

3 Replies 3

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

Can you run the dump diagnostics?

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I'm having same issue. How did you solve this issue?

Thanks,

BR

Hi

A 2nd time installation worked for me with the following points -

a) make sure that the underlying UCS has enough resources and there are no performance issues while trying to install CCX.

b) During installation do not leave the process for idle, or running in the background. I constantly monitored it just in case system threw any potential error or informational message.

The above steps worked for me, it was just a matter or constant monitoring and trying it 2nd/3rd time.

Thanks

Manu Kandwal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: