cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.5 Recording Options and Chat Feature

mumbles202
Level 5
Level 5

For recording UCCX calls do I need to use a basic recording profile (and thus a 3rd party application) to record calls?  And for agent to agent chatting, can I just follow this link:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/finesse/214685-configure-finesse-12-0-agent-to-agent-ch.html

after spinning up a IM+P server so agents can talk directly?  Were either or both of the above mentioned features included in earlier versions of UCCX natively (migrated from 8.5 to 12.5 and users are now reporting some previous features are no longer available).

5 Replies 5

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

Did you do resolve this?

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

1. To record UCCX Agent calls, you need recording solution from third party vendor such as Calabrio, Verint etc.
  2. For Agent Chat functionality, you need to deploy IM & Presence server. 

Only chat functionality was part of CAD software in earlier versions of UCCX. Recording always required separate recording solution.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

mumbles202
Level 5
Level 5

I deployed IM+P recently but noticed that I don't have the option to set a Chat Server.  Is that restricted to a premium seat license (currently using Enchanced licenses)?

In UCCX 8.6 users were able to record directly from the Desktop Supervisor App.

i think you need premium lic to able to use chat server

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: