cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX -2 triggers using 1 script. Require VIP priority for one of the triggers.

bfollmer1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello -

My company uses UCCX 10.5.    I need to add high priority to 1 of 2 triggers that I have going to a single script.  Any support from the community or basic scripting examples for this type of requirement is greatly appreciated.  Thank you !

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Amit23
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, you might want to use the Get Call Contact Step to identify the called number, and if it matches (If step) your VIP number, you can use the Set Priority step to adjust call priority

Set Call Priority for specific incoming number or trigger | Contact Center | Cisco Support Community

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

View solution in original post

jim-j
Level 3
Level 3

If you want to set things based on the trigger, get the trigger name and run it through a switch statement like this:

Accept(--Triggering Contact--)
trigger_str = Get Trigger Info (Name)
Switch String (trigger_str)
1111 Set Call Priority...
2222 Set Call Priority...

where "1111" and "2222" are trigger extensions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Amit23
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, you might want to use the Get Call Contact Step to identify the called number, and if it matches (If step) your VIP number, you can use the Set Priority step to adjust call priority

Set Call Priority for specific incoming number or trigger | Contact Center | Cisco Support Community

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

jim-j
Level 3
Level 3

If you want to set things based on the trigger, get the trigger name and run it through a switch statement like this:

Accept(--Triggering Contact--)
trigger_str = Get Trigger Info (Name)
Switch String (trigger_str)
1111 Set Call Priority...
2222 Set Call Priority...

where "1111" and "2222" are trigger extensions.

Thank you very much for sharing your UCCX knowledge. 

I received 2 responses, which helped me get through the required configuration.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: