Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.0(2) add to cluster failed

haouaswajih
Level 3
Level 3

Dear Networkers,

I am installing UCCX 5.0(2) cluster. The first node was installed with success and it's running fine. I am trying to add another node o the cluster. After installing it, and for the setup I chose Add to cluster option. I entered the required information (ie : IP add of the first node, port, login and password) but the add failed and got the following error message :

"Add to Cluster is failed becuase of ClusterException Node Controller 1: AddToCluster; nested exception is: com.cisco.config.ConfigException: BSAccessor.waitWhileInitializing-> Timed out waiting for the repository accessor to go IN Service"

The two servers are in the same LAN and connected to the same switch, so there nis no network issues. The login and password are right.

I don't know the cause of this issue.

Can you please advice ?

thanks a lot in advance.

Wajih.

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Wajih,

Couple of poins to be verified.

1. You are providing the correct ip address, CRS Admin credentials (not windows Admin credentials) of the first node  while performing the add to cluster operation.

2. Both the UCCX nodes are in the same version inclusing and service releases.

3. SQL is installed on both the nodes and running fine.

4. Both the UCCX nodes have the same time zone settings.

5. You have UCCX HA license uploaded in the first node of UCCX before performing this operation.

6. UCCX second Node hardware is of same of greater capacity compared to the first node.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hi anchoudh,

Thanks for your help

Checked those points, and found that the date is different between both of servers ! I corrected the date and retried the add of the second node, but failed with an error.

I reinstalled the servers and checked the time and date to be the same on both servers, and the add was successful.

Thanks for your help.