Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In UCCX 8.5 fresh installation we have a CCM cluster of two servers, during initial configuration of UCCX we added both servers (publisher & subcriber) with AXL username information but in rest of the configuration only one CTI Manager (subcriber ser...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I few years ago I made a script that play random greeting prompts with play prompt step and pipes ||  (not sure if that worked)It was something like: play_prompt (prompt1 || prompt2)Not sure how I did it .. and if it really worked.. so I'd l...

Hi,I need to use the Create URL Document step to access a sensitive information over https. I haven't attempted this yet, but I am expecting problems with certificates etc. Has anybody got this to work? What issues did you run in to, and how did you ...

brian1mcc by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Guy's. I am trying to figure how licensing works for UCCX . For Example below I have pasted my UCCX license Do I have enough license for 400 agents or 175 and what part do IVR ports play. Configured Licenses: Package: Cisco Unif...

Hi everyone.I recently started in my current role at a new company and I'm very new to the Cisco Outbound System (so new that I haven't had any official training yet!)I am working my way through the reports and am trying to work out what customer aba...

Hi team.The Cisco Supervisor Desktop don't show any logs in the "Agent Logs - State" and "Agent Logs - Call" in some agents.I restarted the Cisco Desktop Services in CCX Serviceability but the issue continue.I appreciate any help respect this case.Th...

Hi,I'm new to the UCCX 8.x editor and I having some difficulty troubleshooting the problem the script.  When trying to update the status from Manual Open/Closed or Automatic, I receive the error message to contact the Administrator.  I believe it has...

laubry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are developing custom reports in CUIC. We are facing couple of issues: 1. One of the requriement is to present the selection parameters in a drop down. As of now, i can have value list where user can select one or multiple values from the list ...