Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0(1) RmCm resource issue

karthikvish2000
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue with our UCCX 7.0(1):

In RmCm -> Resource configuration

Just for one particular resource - the resource group changes from "Service Desk" to "Not selected" overnight and team changes from "Service Desk" to "Default". The next morning the agent is not able to login and we have to manually change both Resource group and team to "Service Desk" for the agent to be able to login. There are no issues once we manully reassign the resource to the correct resource group and team but overnight the resource group and team again changes to "Not selected" and "Default". I wonder what happens overnight that might cause this?

Note: I have attached a screenshot. And this only happens for 1 resource not anybody else.

Please help.

7 Replies 7

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Does this happen every single night or only certain nights?  Have you been able to narrow down a time of night that this happens (1:15am, 3:41am, etc)?

Have you considered the possibility that somebody with a supervisor login is making the change?  It might be a supervisor or a user with a supervisors credentials.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. No, I don't know the exact time that this happens but it does happen everyday.I think you are wondering about the LDAP sync in CUCM and yes we do have an LDAP sync at 1:00 am everyday. This might have something to do with the issue but I don't know what. And no, nobody changes anything in the system - there are only 2 people (myself and another) with access to UCCX admin and we didn't do anything. And this happens only for this one user.

Have you tried removing the user and rebuilding?

Hi andrew,

If the user has to be removed it has to be done in Active Directory and the server team which is responsible for doing this kind of stuff are reluctant to delete and recreate the account as there are some complexities with that. Is deleting and adding the user the only option or is there some other option that you know of?

You can try doing a manual resync via Cisco Desktop Admin and see if that causes the user to drop out of his team and resource assignment.  If it does, the issue is with the LDAP resync.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. Lokks like we are being affected by a bug. I am not even able to logon to Desktop Admin. I will be raising a TAC case with Cisco. Thanks for your help so far.

No problem.  If you could, let me know what the resolution is when TAC fixes it.  I'm curious to know now what happened.