Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0.1SR4 and Presence issue

plearmouth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have configured the presence AXL user to that of my cups username and everything validates okay. My CUPC client works fine and can view all contacts so the LDAP profile is correct.

However, when I try to search for contacts within CDA I recieve the message

CDAUI2067 Search did not complete successfully, and only partial results are displayed. Contact technical support.

I have taken a wireshark trace of the LDAP transaction between UCCX and LDAP server and the response is fine with correct response i.e. valid search yet the application errors.

Anyone had similar issues

Paul

16 Replies 16

Hi JR

Apologies I thought I had posted the outcome !

TAC Webex'd onto UCCX and confirmed the problem. Then the following excerpt 'taken from the TAC case'

- Created new ldap profile
- selected only primary ldap server
- bind it to the user (CUPS admin, APplication/CUPC/User Settings)
- it worked

- changed back to original profile
- worked again

- included secondary ldap server as well under the profile
- worked again

- so basically, latest config is the original starting point when it was not working but
now it is working without any restarts being performed in the system, but only the changes
listed above in that order.

Essentially, TAC confirmed the issue, then it went away simply by creating a second Profile then reverting back to mine. Not an ideal answer but its working.

Paul

I have an install with this same problem, version 8.5 UCCX, 8.6 CUCM, 8.54 CUPS.  Has anyone resolved this issue?  TAC has not been helpful and we engaged Calabrio to no avail.

Everything else works fine, CUC Single Inbox, CUPC, CUCM AD sync, all is well except this one "feature".

Any suggestions on how to proceed will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: