Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi to all..i have a simple question and i didn't find it explicitly explained in cisco docs..our customer has CCX41 and they bought upgrade to CCX8.5 ( for 8 ENH agents upgrading from 41 to 8 PRE agents on CCX 85 ) ..so, we received two PAKs:CCX-41-8...

I am currently running Call Manager 7.1.5 and contact Center Express Enhanced 8.0.2SU2. I have setup the Telecaster User account in Call Manager to allow me to Pop the Enterprise Data onto the Phone Agent screen when a call comes in from the queue. T...

Hi All I'm using UCCE 7.5 with IPIVR + ICM for Inbound Agent. I have two questions about the abandon call report.1. How to show real time abandon call to Supervisor becasue on the CSD, it does not have the abandon call column. (But UCCX has it).2. Ho...

Hello,I have a UCCE solution. In the process of updating some prompts, one of the prompts had an incorrect format. I have used the command "audio-prompt load <URL>" in order to insure that the new prompt is in the Gateway's cache. Then I realized tha...

Hello,I have UCCE solution deployed and running. Typical comprehensive call flow is used. Caller goes through IVR self-service and then chooses to speak to an agent. The issue i'm facing is that after the customer chooses to speak to an agent, the ri...

Wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to solve this.Lets assume a scenario: There are two call centers,  Seattle and Las Vegas.  There are sales and support agents in each location, routing between sales/service is handled by assigning two distinc...

Hi ,           I have experincing the issue in my CTI which i have attached,Have any 1 seen the same.    Thanks,    Rahul

SERVION by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes