Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0 Application Management page problem

saeed-zamani
Level 1
Level 1

Hello;

I faced a serious problem on UCCX application page. when I try to add new application or update existing applications I see blank page with following error on IE task bar: "document.forms.scriptappform.success is null or not an object". I check it both on IE and firefox and in different PCs. it worked correclty till yesterday. I do not change anything.

Would you please help me about this problem.

Thanks,

5 Replies 5

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

A couple of questions.

What is the specific version of your server please include any SR or ES?

Is a single server deployment or HA?

Any changes prior the error?

Also could you please send us the MADAM logs and the date/time when the issue occurs.

thank you

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Saeed,

Do you get the same error when you are on the UCCX server trying to make the configuration changes in IE? On your PC you may want to reset the defaults for IE and then enable java in the advanced settings. Or even try to clear your cache.

Do not post your logs to the forum, as these could have sensitivie information within them.

Regards,

Joe

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you do the same on the server itself? You might consider changing the IE security setting and add the UCCX address to trusted sites.

This is not browser problem. I have this problem in UCCX server too. I try different browsers in different PCs. I user UCCX 7.0 SR 5

I think I have to install it again.

Hi Saeed,

Before rebuilding the server try the following workaround.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/The_Cisco_Unified_CCX_Administration_Authentication_web_page_is_not_available

Regards

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: